It's one of those days where i just don't really have words.
You know?
I mean, i have words...but my brain is so exhausted that I don't feel like constructing them into sentences.
It was one of those days that I felt the Lord taking care of me.
One of those days where i just woke up stressed and overwhelmed.
[not such a great start to a busy day]
But throughout the day the Lord proved that he could provide me rest when I didn't see it possible. In my packed schedule a couple things that had been planned just didn't work out. Then, i find out i don't have to work tomorrow. The Lord cleared my whole day for Friday.
He knows and loves me.

Anyway...i don't have anything profound to say. It's just a simple day. A humbling day. One of those days that I had no other option than to trust that the Lord was going to do what he wanted and was in control.
That is a nerve-wreaking spot, honestly. Who doesn't freak out when they lose control? But at the same time...what a burden to be lifted. It's not on me....it's about being obedient and trusting He's gonna fulfill what He's promised.
Scary and relieving.
Such is our faith, i suppose.
It's not about me. It's about him.
For not having anything to say i sure am great at rambling. Anyway...here are some encouraging quotes i passed by today.
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
"We're working from God's acceptance, not for it."
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
"We must lay before God what is in us, not what ought to be."
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
"You cannot change the past. But you can walk with someone in the present to change the future."
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
"If we were Christians that were serious about our faith we would be serious about our sin."
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
"Workers who continually take on duties that aren't theirs will eventually burnout. It takes wisdom to know what we should be doing and what we shouldn't. We can't do everything."
: - : - : - : - : - : - :

Needed these quotes. Leaving this window open because of them. Thanks for passing this on Sara. Thanks for sharing :) It's like fellowship via blog and I'll take it any chance I get! I love you girl.
ReplyDelete