Thursday, February 17, 2011

footsteps.


I think i let fear and insecurities determine my steps too often.
I think its about time to drive that fear out.
This could help with that process.


Now i've got something else motivating my footsteps...quite literally.
It's funny though because a lot of the insecurities and fears are still there...they're just being overshadowed by something bigger and better. But in some ways i kinda feel like it's also driving me head on into my fears and insecurities. But i think it's good because they're being confronted.
It's kinda "do - or - die" mode now.
43 days.
whew.

One of my friends asked, "what makes you want to do it??"....and honestly, i feel like its an accumulation of a lot of different things that the Lord's been teaching me and prodding me to work on.
I'm scared of setting goals and failing.
I suck at discipline.
comparison.
accountability.
consistency.
motivation.

I want to show myself that i can do something i didn't think was possible for me to accomplish.
I need to break down this wall of defeat that is up before i even try.

13 miles?
Here's to hoping.

And just because i feel like i need to leave you a song....you can enjoy this little ditty.
I enjoyed it on my run today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment