Tuesday, February 15, 2011

laugh.

There really is no one that can make me laugh like this guy can.

I mean, really. It's 100% true.

My family can attest to this fact.

And his music? Love it.

Ok, I'll stop ranting about my obsession now for your sake.

March 10th is gonna be a good day in the life of Sara Beth :)

Februaray 21st...if you happen to be in Dallas, go to this for me. If you do...i WILL be your best friend.

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

i've got a new friend...

meet Tedds.

Hi, my name is Sara...I'm 22...and yes, i still sleep with a stuffed animal.
I'm blessed to have a Dad that wants to make me feel like a princess on valentines day every year...even if it is just by getting/sending me a stuffed animal.
He's done it every year for as long as i can remember.
Cheesy...but meaningful.
He says it's because his "cuddlebug" needs something to cuddle.
A love i can always count on.
Sometimes it's the little things that mean the most.

Love him.

1 comment:

  1. As different as we are... we still write similarly in style. whooda thunk.

    ReplyDelete