Tuesday, February 15, 2011

real.


I love real.
I love honesty.
It's hard.
I'm not always good at it.

It's kinda funny because I'm the one in my house that is known for liking the "serious" movies and mellow/deep lyrical music.
I wont deny it...it's true...i do. It's part of my personality, i guess!
[INFP or ISFP...depending on the day. haha]
Myers-Briggs...whoot!

But I love the realness of this song.
Take it to heart.
I know i need to.
...and that VOICE of hers? holy crap.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror...

Why am I doing this to myself?

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf ...

"no,no, no, no..."

[chorus]

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

who you are

Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mold , yeah!

The more I try the less is working

'Cause everything inside me screams, "no,no,no,no..."

[chorus]

Yes, No's, egos, fake shows

Like "woo", just go, and leave me alone!

Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,

With a smile ...

That's my own ! "no,no,no,no..."

[chours]

1 comment:

  1. i love that you love serious movies. and thoughtful lyrics. :) and that you're so thoughtful yourself.

    maybe i just love YOU.

    hmmm... yup that's it.

    i love YOU... and all of your little quirks. :)

    ReplyDelete