There are two car colors that I've never liked.
green and brown.
Partially because I'm super mature [haha]and they remind me of either a giant turd or a huge pickle on wheels.
But as I was running into walmart the other day I passed a real piece of work.
I call it the pickle-poop car.
Brown AND green. together.

I mean....really? That's just unfortunate.
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
[And now that i've amazed you all with my intelligence, maturity, and class...I'll just continue!]
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
As I was unpacking [yes, i'm still unpacking] I ran across something I just couldn't throw away.
It's hideous.
And I mean really hideous.
No....really.
Observe.
1) please note the sparkles on this shirt that I found.
...it. has. SPARKLES.
Sparkles, people.
2) Oh wait...did you catch the color? It's the most strange mixture of copper and poop brown.
...but you can't forget the sparkles.
One of a kind, my friends.

3) and last but [definitely] not least....it's a sleeveless turtle-neck. You just can't top this weather-confused piece of clothing. You know...for when your neck gets cold and arms get hot? Yeah. It's just the perfect combo.

This shirt reminds me of those poor animals that are SOOO undeniably ugly but people find oddly cute. Like, you can't deny that the animal looks like a spawn of satan...but for some reason it looks so...."cute."
kinda like these dogs....

That's how the shirt is to me.
It's ugly.
I will NEVER wear it. I don't even like it [or those dogs].
But for some reason, even though it's so...weird...and unique I can't throw the shirt away!
Ew.
: - : - : - : - : - : - :
Anyway....just take this good piece of southern advice to heart.
Think about it.

You should wear that when we drive to Topeka.
ReplyDeleteIt would make my day (:
mmmm. Personally, I LOVE it. Just like I love those adorable, cute, precious animals.
ReplyDeleteBAH!!!! jk. :)
Oh. AND i love this song. Which is strange cuz I can't stand country. But this song will do.
Okay. lol That's all.
I. Love. You. Lots.
Miss you.
Okay. I'm really sorry I just wrote a book. That's probably because I miss you. mmmk. LOVE YOU!!
i miss your sarcasm, tor :)
ReplyDeletebut i mean...hey, if you love the shirt that much maybe (just MAYBE) i'll give it to you as a wedding gift. But i'm not sure yet. I'll pray about it
I'm so glad that I was able to find one of the very few country songs that you would LIKE! I feel super accomplished.
and hey...i miss YOU. Write me a book any time you please ;) I'm not complaining! I'm guaranteed to write you a novel back. LOVE YOU!