Wednesday, March 16, 2011

leather.

Whenever I'm at Barnes and Noble this section is the death of me.
Seriously.
I don't think i've ever gone to a bookstore and not checked out this section.
I love journals.
Love them!
Especially leather ones.
The two that I own are two of my most prized processions.
You know that question people ask...."if your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab before you ran out?"....
Yep...my two leather journals are definitely on that list.
One of them is my quote book that I've had since 2006.
[bottom right]
The other one is my prayer journal.
[top left]
I'm a journal fanatic....See?
[four of the five pictured are actually from Barnes an Noble]...ironic.
[haha..you know what barnes makes me think of?] yes...obsession is an accurate word.
Anyway, as i've said before...these help my brain stay sane.
Thank goodness they are so dang expensive and i don't have much money to my name.
Otherwise i'd probably have more leather journals than i'd know what to do with!

: - : - : - : - : - : - :

The other day a couple girls in the house were talking about childhood movies.
I would just like to point out that this one beats them all.
Hands down.
I've been aching to watch it ever since last week.
I miss that little blue penguin.

: - : - : - : - : - : - :

Two [bomb-diggity] recommendations before i go.
1) this song. aaaand this one.
2) this snack
[garden vegetable hummus with multigrain pita chips]
Peace out, girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment